Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #221
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Well look at this! im down to 4 stars now hahahahah [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
    I was kinda wathing for that. And do i care ??
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

  2. #222
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I'm around like a donut. Got a buncha catching up to do. JerseyJett saw Joanie this weekend and got lots of pics. She used a disposal camera though just in case. Ya never can tell about casinos. And you crack me up. I listened to the tape and that was an interesting picture. We gotta have an in-person talk some day. Only person I know with as many emotional highs and lows as a certain snowbunny would be named Joan.

  3. #223
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And on Suzi Q, um, it's apparent you haven't read your emails today. If you had, you'd now be aware that I will be attending the chick rocker concert in lieu of you and your on again/off again boyfriend/fiance'/hubby? (that's a new one) If you'd be kind enough to leave the tickets at the hotel lobby, I'll pick them up.

  4. #224
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Ohhhhhhh God are you in shock now ???
    Mail me your phone nr and i will give ya a call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #225
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    OMG Hubby ???? I diden't know that that ment husband.. I tought it was like boy friend sorry [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #226
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    That'd be tough. I'm in the computer lab at school. They've got a killer system that I can do fun stuff on. I've got an administrator's ID and pass code. Shhhhh ! they don't know I have it. I took some visual basic and COBOL programming coursework about 3 years ago and got it then. Hubby ? Tell ya what, nice guy that I am, I'll send the names of some really good divorce attorneys when ya need 'em. I'm such a hopeless romantic.

  7. #227
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    So C'mon tell me a bit about the tape... Did ya like my song I don't wanna talk about it ??? Hahahaha....... Maybe ya should mail me about that and the picture in private, but tell me what you think.....

  8. #228
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ya had me going for a minute. Thought ya had one too many bottles of Portugese and went off the deep end over the weekend when I was gone. The offer on the attorneys still stands though in case ya ever feel the need.

  9. #229
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Uh, yeah, on the private email. I've got a couple questions that really don't belong on a messageboard. I'll send it now and let ya ponder on it.

  10. #230
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Angry

    Im in bed sick right now. Because of the weather here im getting the flue, cold and a fever...
    OH please bring me some hot milk with honey [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic